.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

My top 3 ways to stay positive and love life

Tuesday 15 December 2015

   

     The world is full of evil and life sucking "normality's" and we can easily conform to and accept them. It is important to find things that make us happy and remind of the good. Acknowledging atlas three certain things throughout your day will ultimately make you a happier person. Now, I am not a life coach but I know it works for me. So, what are my "three things"? Here they are:

#1: Find a moment to treat yourself once a day
     It can be easy to neglect your own happiness and forget that even you deserve a little treat. You can do this by having one small square of chocolate or giving yourself a pedicure at the end of a long work day. I typically give myself a facial or have that extra cup of coffee.

#2: Acknowledge an attribute in someone and appreciate it 
     We often forget that people are awesome. We get busy and forget to invest in the people who make our days run smoothly (and not so smoothly). I am here to say that acknowledging those little quirks/attributes and taking time to appreciate them will help you to respect people more and when you respect people, your relationships grow and thrive. It makes my days so much easier when I view people in a different light.

#3: Instead of surrounding yourself with negativity, make it positivity
     Yes, I am aware how cheesy this sounds, but seriously, it makes a huge difference. Stay away from reading those nasty gossip columns and stick to reading inspirational blogs and planning DIY crafts. Even verbal gossip around you can affect you in the wrong way. It's amazing what negativity can do to your mood and self-esteem. I like to read Hello Giggles and watch inspirational youtube videos. Another great alternative if you like to stay on top of world news is The Skimm, which keeps you up to date through daily emails in a quirky and fun way. No I was not told to say that, I truly use these sites daily!

     There you have it, my top three ways to stay positive! Of course I have tried many, but these three have stuck. hope you enjoyed.
-Syd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)