.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

Welcome!

Monday 14 December 2015

   
     Welcome to my new and improved lifestyle blog, So Slightly Savage! I decided to switch over to something that would give me more freedom, creative control and professionalism. This blog will feature my thoughts, my loves and my adventures. I will most likely make changes along the way, but ultimately my goal is to express even small amounts of my never-resting brain.
     On the name. For those of you who are not aware, my last name is Savage. It seemed fitting to incorporate such a non-typical last name into the title. Not only has it been the source of questionable conversation, but it has given me a wonderful  and supportive family. my last name makes me feel empowered. I can almost see my viking ancestors with axes in one hand and a cat in the other. The "So Slightly" part is there because although I can be a warrior at times, I am  also sensitive and I enjoy girly things.
Please take time to look around. If I can make one person happy, my mission will be accomplished.
-Syd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)