.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

My December Playlist

Sunday 20 December 2015


     It is that season again. The one where your self-indulgent self takes over the treats and light hums of "I'll be home for Christmas" grace our ears. Music has a hold on us and like most, I gravitate towards festive tunes. However, I don't give up all music. This is what I have been humming, singing, dancing and listening to this holiday season thanks to Spotify. I should mention that I recently downloaded the app. I was sceptical at first, but am happy I did.

1. "Never Forget You" by Zara Larsson
2. "Cake By the Ocean" by DNCE
3. "Hollow" by Tori Kelly
4. "Sound of Your Heart" by Shawn Hook
5. "Forever With You" by Nathan Roberts
6. "Roses" by The Chainsmokers
7. "The Gates" by Young Empires
8. "New Americana" by Hasley
9. "Tear in My Heart" by Twenty One Pilots
10. "Holocene" by Bon Iver
11. "Christmas Lights" by Coldplay
12. "Whit Christmas" by Michael Buble
13. "Mistletoe" by Colbie Caillat
14. "Happy Christmas (War is Over)" by Maroon 5
15. "Dear Santa" by My Little Jeans

1 comment:

  1. Just listened to "Happy Christmas (War is Over)" by Maroon 5 and I really appreciate how solemn it is. Had to share it on my Music Only Twitter account. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)